With Our Innovative Office Technology, we can Transform Your Workplace into the digital world!
Konica Minolta Bizhub Business Series (B/W)
Letter/ Legal 11X17 / 12X18 Size A3
Konica Minolta Bizhub Color Business Series Letter/ Legal / 11X17 / 12X18 Size A3
Canon COLOR imageRUNNER PRODUCTS
Canon MONOCHROME imageRUNNER PRODUCTS
Mailing Solution! Digital printing, sealing, Inserting, and shredding!
Copyright © Digitronix One 2022 All Rights Reserved.
Copier Service Contracts and Knowing the Minimum “Click” Amounts
- We’ve used the term “click” so many times it probably doesn’t need to be explained, but it’s essentially a printed image. That’s one-click for a single-sided piece of paper and two clicks for a two-sided sheet. It doesn’t matter how much is printed on paper, if it came out of the machine with the intention to be printed upon, it’s a click.
Option 1- Monthly Commitment ( minimum number of clicks per months ) 5K B/W & 2K Color
- When you enter into a copier service contract, you guarantee the service provider a number of monthly minimum clicks. You’ll pay that rate regardless of whether or not you actually use them or not. And you’ll pay overages if you go beyond that amount. That means you really want to take your best guess—hopefully based on some data—on how much your office actually prints each month.
These service contracts present you with a minimum number of clicks that you get billed for each month. It doesn’t matter if you go under that amount—you’re still going to pay that minimum amount. Of course, if you go over you’ll have extra charges! Make sure you understand the overages before you sign so that there are no surprises later. Also, it’s common that the service provider will attempt to differentiate pricing between the included clicks and the overage clicks. This is in order to get more of the “guaranteed” or “expected” clicks upfront and not receive most of their funds as overages.
- Our charge for minimum coverage is $0.01 cent B/W and $0.08 cent Color clicks.
Option 2- Per Click charge (pay as you go) No minimum
- When you enter into a pay-per-click service contract, there is no commitment or guarantee whether or not you actually make the required minimum per month. it's simply paid as you go! The vendor basically inquire about the monthly volume that you produce and charge you based on that! These types of contracts are for customers with very low volume of printing or copying.
- Our charge for pay-as-you-go coverage is $0.015 cent B/W and 0.10 cent Color clicks
- What’s Included in a Copier Service Contract
Most copier service contracts include toner, drums, maintenance & repairs, and anything else that isn’t paper (or staples if you have a finisher). It’s designed to be hassle-free and to allow you to focus on your business and not maintaining a device in your office (or becoming an expert in troubleshooting issues). Of course, it can also include some things you don’t want—like fine print. Reading the fine print can save you tons of headaches down the line. Some of the more “incendiary” fine print we’ve seen includes drastic overage fees, quarterly or annual service fee increases, and exceptions for ongoing maintenance that don’t allow for normal wear and tear issues.