With Our Innovative Office Technology, we can Transform Your Workplace into the digital world!
Konica Minolta Bizhub Business Series (B/W)
Letter/ Legal 11X17 / 12X18 Size A3
Konica Minolta Bizhub Color Business Series Letter/ Legal / 11X17 / 12X18 Size A3
Canon COLOR imageRUNNER PRODUCTS
Canon MONOCHROME imageRUNNER PRODUCTS
Mailing Solution! Digital printing, sealing, Inserting, and shredding!
Copyright © Digitronix One 2022 All Rights Reserved.
Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX C478iFZ
The imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX C478iFZ model prints at speeds of up to 50 pages per minute. Combined with impressive image quality, crisp text and consistent images, this model delivers high productivity, productive scanning and intuitive ease of use.
Canon's comprehensive portfolio of imageRUNNER ADVANCE multifunction printers and integrated solutions can help simplify the end-user experience and management of technology, better control sensitive information and print-related costs, and help ensure that technology investments proactively evolve with changing needs.
- 10.1" intuitive touchscreen with smartphone-like usability.
- A unique, customized experience tailored to individual preferences using My ADVANCE. Supports mobile solutions and integration with many popular cloud services like Google Drive.
- Scan and convert documents to searchable digital files in a variety of file formats. Integration with Canon and various third-party software with embedded application platform.
- Integration with Canon and various third-party software with embedded application platform.
- Supports mobile solutions and integration with many popular cloud services like Google Drive.
- Hot Folders allow users to drag and drop a file into a hot folder, and automatically print with predefined settings such as number of copies and finishing requirements.
SecurityAdvanced standard security feature set to help safeguard sensitive information and assist in regulatory compliance.Integrates with existing, third-party Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) systems to help provide real-time comprehensive insights into potential threats to the network and printers.Technology to verify that the device boot process, firmware, and applications initialize at startup, without any alterations or tampering by malicious third parties. During operation, McAfee Embedded Control utilizes a whitelist to protect against malware and tampering of firmware and applications.Security policy settings can be controlled with a dedicated password, configured from a central location, and exported to other supported devices.Control access to the device and specific features, using a host of flexible authentication methods PIN code, user name/password, or card access.
Quality & Reliability
- Canon's signature reliability and engine technologies help keep productivity high and minimize the impact on support resources.
- Outstanding imaging technologies and toner allow for consistently striking images, thanks to Canon's V2 color profile.
- Designed to achieve maximum uptime with status notifications that help keep supplies replenished and intuitive maintenance videos for consumables replacement.
- imageRUNNER ADVANCE models have received many awards and recognition from leading industry analysts, often referencing strong reliability.
Device and Fleet Management
- Designed for quick, easy deployment.
- Remote diagnostics and parts life management for proactive maintenance and rapid fixes.
- Easy and intuitive to monitor device status and consumable levels, turn off devices remotely, observe meter readings, manage settings, and implement security policies.
- Common firmware and regular updates with Unified Firmware Platform (UFP) for continuous improvements and consistency across a fleet.
- Track and assess print, copy, scan, and fax usage and allocate costs to departments or projects.
- Apply print policies and restrict usage by user to help reduce unnecessary printing and contribute to cost efficiency.
- Standard cloud-based solution provides a centralized dashboard with up-to-the-minute insights into printer activity.
- Upgrade to uniFLOW server or cloud-based solutions for full accounting and reporting for compatible Canon and third-party devices, pull printing, job routing, and powerful scan workflows.
- A combination of fusing technologies and low-melting-point toner minimizes power requirements and helps achieve low energy consumption.
- Encourage environmentally conscious work practices by enabling multiple settings that can help save paper and energy.
- ENERGY STAR® certified and rated EPEAT® Gold.